View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #69

Needing help with everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
I have no problem with it. I do need to put them in alphabetical order. I was adding them as I go.
is the hawk still capable of easily being registered in NC? im not new to riding since i ride dirt bikes but ill be a new on road rider and be using the hawk to also get my endorsement. but before i even buy one i want to be 100% sure that this bike can be registered and tgged in my home state. i have had trouble finding the info and the hawk is very attractive to me as a dirt bike rider for the price and reputation of them ive seen online. but all info i find is from 2015 and not sure if the laws have changed on them. i was gonna get a honda crf250l but tumbled across the beautiful clone of the crf230l that you all love dearly and for an absurdly cheap price so i joined the forum to get more info. so please give me some insight of how hard it will be if i order from TXPOWERSPORTS to register it here and will i get all the neccesary paperwork to get it tagged and registered from the day i get it out of the crate. all these guys getting it out of excitement only to find out they cant even register it for the road is very discouraging to me purchasing it.