View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 08:20 AM   #26

I looked at the Razkull, Lifan Mini and the Benelli TNT135. They are all cool bikes. I ended up buying the Benelli and it should be here next week. It is the most expensive of the three but after I saw how difficult is was to get a Razkull going at the dealer, I'm paying more for the fuel injection. The Benelli also has the most horsepower with a four valve dual spark plug engine. I think they top out a 72 mph bone stock. Also has a 5 speed which the Razkull doesn't. I'll report on the Benelli as soon as I get it on the road. I'm buying it sight unseen. Just internet pics. and youtube vids. Cost of the Benelli was 3g's shipped to NJ. You can get a Razcull well under 2g's and the Lifan is somewhere in the middle. Someone summed it up nicely. Dropping a new Lil Duck doesn't hurt as much as dropping a new Z125. I had an old Harley Iron Head Sportster for many years. I'm kinda through with shit falling apart, vibration and oil leaks. I wanted a bike that was going to be trouble free, brand new and between 2-3 grand that I could run errands on and travel down country roads at my own pace. I might get a full size bike next year if I feel the need to go back on the highways or have a passenger. Good luck in your quest! I recommend Kurt at Woods Addict Cycles in Wisconsin. He's got SSR, Benelli and Lifan. Handled my transaction perfectly and is a family business.