View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #6

I have purchased three Coolster 3150 DX 2's and just got my new TaoTao 200 BUll. I havn't had too many problems with the Coolsters. A new CDI boxes here and there and a few other minor things, but they have been good ATV's for what I use them for.
My new TaoTao Bull 200 has a bit more power and has a much better suspension, but a Coolster 3150 DX2 still has alot to offer for the ATV's in this price point we are dealing in. In fact at this point I don't have enough time or miles on the Bull 200 to say that it is any better then the three 150cc DX2 Coolsters I have bought. Those I have a ton of hours and miles on and they were all a good buy in my opinion. Hopefully my new Guinee Pig Bull 200 ATV will prove to be just as good or better, but we will see.
As for the Bull 150 compared to the Coolster DX2 150. Obviously I chose the 150 Coolsters, but I would say whatever one you can get the cheapest would be the best. I have read in the past where some guys were having troubles keeping chains on the Tao Tao Bull 150's and trouble with bearings. I have had none of those troubles with my three Coolster DX2 150's, but perhaps I just got lucky. Luck does play into some of these.