View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 10:41 AM   #17

Alrite, guys if anyone's interested I got an update this is going to be a long process. Anyways I'm not saying much cause I mite get a small resolve but these guys are lying dirt bags we need to start a stickie for safe places to buy these from that stand by their warranty on these bikes and products and don't lie and con u. But anyways I do think these are good bikes but these companies are ruining the reputation of Chinese bikes. It's a shame cause they are a steal but if their are problems u are in big trouble cause of the shady sellers all I want is my 90day warranty after that ill eat it. But they should honor that. Wats the problem with these dirt bag sellers anyways ever heard of repeat customers? Thought that's was a good thing and positive reviews bring more business not countless complaints like mine on ur company. Anyways guys been waiting on parts for 3 months I think i will receive them soon ill let everyone know. Also they so kindly refunded me a measly $100 when I asked for just $200 for the rust and weld damages said I was abusing them cause they are already sending me 3 parts I haven't received yet. big mess ill update further with all e-mails so u guys can judge for urselves. But stay away from Texas power sports that's for sure.