View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 03:35 PM   #9

I’ve always steered away from the Chinese vehicles. I work in a dealer that sells all 4 of the major Japanese brands, anyone there will tell you all day how junky the Chinese ones are. I spent years avoiding them at all costs. That cost happened to be that my kids and I didn’t get to enjoy riding together. I am not in a position to afford a fleet of Honda’s or Yamaha’s, so, I started looking into the Chinese vehicles. I have purchased 4 of them now for less than the price of a used Honda 50. I’ve had to do some work on these to get them running properly but now they do. We go out on a Sunday and have more fun than we’ve ever had before and for me it’s a dream come true to have them riding. I still need to get a big dirt bike for myself but the kids are covered. Since I’ve gotten these i have learned that these are reasonably well made, great value, extremely easy to work on, and super easy to get parts, even easier than the Japanese bikes because with these all you need is the engine size and any parts fit, you can’t beat that.