View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #19

Gimp dig "I personally like the layout of the site...in a strange way I enjoy the "bare bones-ness" of it all. I am a member of a VERY large sportbike community and have been for many years. I love posting there, but to be honest some of the "features" that they have added over the years have seemed to do nothing but clutter the site in my opinion...it's refreshing to come to a site like this that is a bit smaller and a bit more basic. It's actually kinda like the China bikes...not really flashy, fairly basic, but they work if you care to make them work!!! "

I agree.

I ain't pissed or down on your ideas C.C. ..I value your opinions as you seem to be a genuine and knowledgable person ...and good member on this forum... If Frosty wants to Stylize the site more or less, it would not really make a difference for me.Up to him.
However I have been on a couple of REALLY GOOD GRASSROOTS FORUMS that have went/grown Huge and went more corporate...Sponsors and such and flashy doodads that bog down my SLOW high speed connection...and Now the guys I used to talk with are Moderators and only have time to monitor posts..issue warnings...not much personal posts at all...and the policing is tight because of the sponsorships provided and a stipulation to LIMIT CONTENT.
So I don't see a need to try to get bigger unless Frosty wants a lucrative Chinariders E-mpire... build it and they will come...we are here!
'08 Yongjiang 150cc atv (Jinlong)