View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcstriker29 View Post
I just got mine and I think a few things have changed on them, I thought they came with a 14 tooth front sprocket, mine came with a 16 tooth, just some FYI.

I ran mine for a little while and changed out the oil, I hear you can put on a 100 miles then change it, but I wanted the cheap stuff out quick, I'll still change it again after 100 miles just because its a new motor, but seeing it only holds under a QT of oil its cheap enough to just do it.

my horn is faulty, loose connection on the inside, I ordered a better after market one for a few bucks.

I knew it wasn't going to be Grom quality at a 1/3rd of the price, but still a good tool around bike. Hope some of this helps. Welcome to the forums
That is interesting to note about the front sprocket I purchased a 17 tooth and a 13 tooth for either top end or for stunting but if it does turn out to be a 16 i will try it out.
I Plan on changing the oil as soon as i get the bike and after about 50 to 75 miles change it and while the oil is out might as well crack the cover off it and put in HD Clutch springs
What kind of horn are you planning on using?
I as well am not expecting a Grom quality bike but i plan on changing alot of the bike slowly but surely so it seems to be a perfect cheap candidate as a bike to modify to your wishes thats the way i see it.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP AND FAST REPONSE!