View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:35 PM   #2

I just got mine and I think a few things have changed on them, I thought they came with a 14 tooth front sprocket, mine came with a 16 tooth, just some FYI. You'll want to change out the carb with one you can service and adjust air/fuel mixture... before you put gas in it, check the fuel lines to make sure their all connected, mine wasn't connected to the carb (easy fix), my choke cable wasn't connected, my bolts UNDER the handle bars where loose, the ones the hold the bar brackets in with the rubber grommets, everything else was just snugging up some bolts, using loctite on the major bolts, I used blue loctite on wheel bolts and steering bolts, and red on motor mounts and stuff I don't plan on ever taking off any time soon... I ran mine for a little while and changed out the oil, I hear you can put on a 100 miles then change it, but I wanted the cheap stuff out quick, I'll still change it again after 100 miles just because its a new motor, but seeing it only holds under a QT of oil its cheap enough to just do it. my horn is faulty, loose connection on the inside, I ordered a better after market one for a few bucks. Wires are just stuffed behind the headlight, my head light didn't come mounted, and I think putting that on was the hardest part because you have to push the wires around to make room for the head light. Other than going thru it all, so far seems like a good cheap bike... I knew it wasn't going to be Grom quality at a 1/3rd of the price, but still a good tool around bike. Hope some of this helps. Welcome to the forums