View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #14

The chinablaster is just an extra, uneeded ( extra credit) toy that will just be a fun project.(might let my sister ride it-if it's safe enough)
Right now I have about $450 into it and I doubt I'll spend much over $600 total unless I start putting tires/aluminum rims, hydraulic brakes and aluminum parts all over it.

The wife has her raptor 350 so she's got a fun ride and her bike will be a lot better soon.
She can stick right behind me when I'm on my bike and she is on her quad except for the real real tight winding trails and the long whooped out sections.
she still stinks at mud crossing on the quad though.

My wife gets mad everytime I buy some parts but oh well. :roll:

yeah thanks for the comments on the web-site.
I was going to go all chinese but then I thought DUH dont want to compete with chinariders and even more so we have a mix of toys so I went a bit more general.
That site is fun but it has only just started and I can see so many changes that will happen over time.

That logo picture is of a small sand hill near ST.helens (mi) and I was on her LF200GY because mine was down at the time.(I look like a bear wearing a white tee-shirt riding a mini bike )
It would climb the hills but it took most of what it had to do it.
I want to take my bike back up there this year and run around to see how it handles it since mine has noticeably more power and just does better than the stock bikes did in the sand.