View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:09 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
No sweat and that's the one I'm looking for. I googled and so far have come up with nothing on ebay.
I'm kind of interested in trying this. I'm guessing that the closed loop injection will probably be able to adjust to the extra air. We're not talking mammoth volumes of difference. It would be nice to get a little more grunt out of the RX3.
It would be cool to dyno a before and after. Dyno's are kind of hard to run across in Volcano though.......
Use one of those phone apps (not sure but i bet there is something) that measures acceleration, 0 to 60 , top speed ,excetera, excetera. That way at least you would have some kind of numbers. Sounds like lots of work...is this vacation or is this the take this job and shove it (I'm goin ridin). You have 2 rx3's right (?), so it should not be hard to tell the difference and document.

You are the right person to be trying this out on the rx3 . Hope you find a kit (cheap enough).
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~