View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 12:56 PM   #3

Can anyone help?

Hello,
Thank you for your ideas. It’s frustrating that this machine is such an oddball because, if you look at all the 200cc GY machines, mostly from about the time of my machine (2005) till today, most are extremely similar in design & I’ve noticed that, like the 70cc to 125cc pit bikes that mostly share the same plastics (and are readily available), the 150s, 200s & 250s replacement plastics are now becoming more common as well. But, with my machine, it seems as though that style was only made by about three manufacturers (that I can tell- Tank, Loncin & Huawin) & for a very short time like, 05’ & maybe 06.’ Speaking of manufacturers, I found that one of your members has posts from 2014 of his Huawin Cheetah 200. So, I think the parts are out there, it’s just locating them. Another avenue I’m exploring is a buddy of mine from College. His wife is from Indonesia & I would have to assume that these machines were sold alll over the world, especially in Southeast Asia & if she had someone in her family (a father or older brother) who could investigate their local market or the Chinese market for parts. We’ll see. If anyone has anymore info regarding “Tank Guangzhou,” Tank USA or KTMMEX, please feel free to share! Like Vinnie Baberino used to say, “I’m so confused!”