View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 11:17 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cylinderwonder View Post
Fork,
We won't really know the real amount of interest in the CR250 until it's unveiling and sales volume. CSC, via Joe Berk, is really into over-stating the popularity of each model of their bikes. But if you follow the facts, you'll see a lot of the hype is internally generated.
Personally I would be a purchaser of the CR250 if the selling price is less than $2000.00, and they come up with some awe inspiring color & contrast designs.
We can only hope for a can't miss design!
I agree with the over-stating the popularity. I was thinking about picking up an RZ3 and the other night when I went on the CSC site they weren't even listed. Only the RXR, RX3 and TT 250 are listed in the bikes section with the CR being shown on the main page. I guess I'll have to pick up a used Ninja 300 or something to use as a new commuter.
2016 CSC TT 250, 17/40 sprockets, JT 428 chain, Stock Keima carburetor with needle raised 1 notch and 115 main jet. Modified stock exhaust, Tachometer/Digital cluster upgrade. LED headlight, Superbrightleds 1157 Tail light bulb, Shinko 705's 90/90-21 and 120/80-18.