View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 04:32 PM   #4

Doh! Many inquiries, NO TAKERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cylinderwonder View Post
Howdy
I have some FREE ACCESSORIES for owners of CSC RX3 and RXR models of CSC motorcycles.
I have 6 oil filters for a RX3 and a never installed RX3 Dark windshield for riders who will travel to my location and pick up these items. There is No Charge for these items.
If you want them shipped because you live out of the area, or don’t have the time to travel, you’ll have to pay for packing materials, boxes and postage charges to your address.
I cannot believe that nobody is interested in a FREE “Smoke” RX3 Windshield which CSC charges $49.95. (it can be picked up FREE, or can be delivered by Mail at the postage cost)!
Also, I have had several inquiries regarding the FREE RX3 Oil Filters, which CSC sells for $9.95 EACH, or $49.95 for SIX. Several individuals have shown interest, but balked at paying $7.15 for the Postage Cost for the delivery of SIX RX3 Factory Oil Filters. And I guess $7.15 for SIX Oil Filters mailed to you is just TOO EXPENSIVE!
I cannot believe that one person wanted me to drop them off at his home!!!

I GUESS YOU GUYS NEVER CHANGE OIL OR OIL FILTERS ON YOUR CHINESE BIKES! PURCHASE A CHEAP MOTORCYCLE AND DO NO MAINTENANCE!
Anyway, I’ll be donating them to GOODWILL before the end of this year, and take a TAX DEDUCTION! Merry Christmas!