Thread: Luggage options
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 12:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjmartin View Post
My wife doesn't like the motorcycle so she doesn't look at it. That has meant that as I've added stuff to it she has never noticed. I've even asked her if she saw X or Y and she said no. Lucky me!!!
If only I were so lucky. My wife has her own RX3. If I buy something for mine she will want one too so it costs me double.

This is how we found CSC, RX3, and China Riders to begin with. I bought a KLR 650 a few years back after a 20 yr layoff from riding. My wife asked "Where's mine?" She's vertically challenged and ended up on a XT225 for a while. I got a trunk and some soft luggage for the KLR and started solo moto-camping. Not her thing but she wanted some hard bags vs. a tail rack and/or back pack. She found the RX-3 from an ADV rider thread, found and read the positive info here so we took the plunge. Her's is lowered and has the low seat. Works well for her. I took her RX on the Baja tour in 2016 and since ended up getting an RX of my own last year. Got a TT250 when they came out. Have sold the XT225 and KLR.

Rojo