View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 10:38 AM   #29

Well, today I’m back in the world of the living. Just slept for over 12 hours after that flyin’ trip to North Carolina yesterday. The guys at Team Powersports were great to work with. It was a very simple process and efficient. I took a nice test ride and I can honestly say that I love the bike.

As I said before, I do plan some modifications. All the lights will be replaced with LEDs, the centerstand will be removed, new handlebars, mirrors, grips and levers. The seat may get thickened and recovered in tan leather to match some tan grips. This would really set the bike off aesthetically. The stickers will all be removed today.

The bike spent the night outside on the rack that I hauled it home on, with the Jeep. I’ll get it inside shortly and clean it up.

There are several companies looking at doing rear shocks for the Spade. Progressive and RFY are the latest names that I have heard. I’ll be calling MNNTHBOX and making an order with them soon. Thanks for watching. If you have any questions, suggestions or thoughts please post and I will answer them.

SamM
Attached Images

2017 Coleman CT200U
1978 Yamaha SR500E
1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II

Last edited by SamM; 11-08-2017 at 09:07 PM.