View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 01:49 AM   #23

Wah, Wah, Waaaaahhhh... He is a cool friend. It's actually his second trip. The first trip he took the two awful dogs and the awful cat out for us. I paid for his gas and hotel rooms along the way, and he does the driving. He took our Suburban for the first trip with the animals, and it wound up that he liked it so much he bought it. We cut him a hell of a deal on it, and so now he's happy he's got a good, reliable set of wheels, and we're happy we didn't have to try to sell it with everything else we had going on. This trip, I told him I'd pick up the hotel rooms, and pay him whatever it would have cost me to get it shipped. He really likes it out here, so it's a win-win. My cost isn't any different to get the Hawk out here, and he gets to spend a few days doing an epic cross-country drive, and hanging out. He and I both have DR650's that we get into trouble with, so once the Hawk gets here, we're going to spend an afternoon being biker hoodlums and scoping out the Arizona riding trails. Anybody interested in coming along for the adventure?

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up