View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 06:23 PM   #1

Chinese 600cc 4-Cylinder Super-Sport Bikes

Does anyone know if there are any Chinese manufacturers who currently make, or plan to make, a 600cc 4-cylinder super-sport bike similar to those offered by Japanese manufacturers such as the Honda CBR-600, Kawasaki ZX6-R, Suzuki GSXR-600, or Yamaha R6?

I have recently purchased a dual-purpose Hawk 250 and am super impressed with this bike. I actually discovered the Hawk 250 by accident while searching through Craigslist ads for several months now while searching for a Japanese Super-sport 600 motorcycle. I stumbled on a local ad of someone selling a Hawk 250 and began researching about it ever since and then ended up buying a brand new one. The reviews and price convinced me to make the purchase and I am glad I did.

But I REALLY desire owning a 600cc super-sport motorcycle and was wondering if such a motorcycle was offered by a Chinese manufacturer. Does anyone know if there are any Chinese 600cc super-sport bikes being made at current time, or being discussed for manufacture in the near future?

I would HAPPILY buy one (or two!) and hope this may be a possibility now or in the near future, THANKS!!!