Thread: Smart Deals Now
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 05:32 PM   #16

Well here is an update on bike I ordered and my thoughts so far on Smart Deals now.

I ordered it on 10-12-2017, received it on 10-20-17. The crate was smashed up pretty good ion front and in back. The bike was pristine, not a scratch one. I blame that one on the shipper as it looked like the person loading the trailer somewhere along the way said 'I only need 2 more inches to fit one more box' as he rams his forklift into the packages thus smashing my bike's crate.
I e-mailed the VIN to them the Sunday after getting it on 10-22-17. I received my mco today on 10-26-17.
I thought that was fast and was all ready to go to the bmv, until I read the papers. The only thing that matched what was on the bike was the VIN. they had the make as a taotao for heaven's sake!
They also had the mco as off-road only.
Indiana seems pretty ok with just about anything you want to plate but if nothing in the paperwork matches even indiana would probably kick it back.

I have sent Smart Deals Now an e-mail telling them they screwed up, politely.I would have called them but I can't understand them very well.
I will see how they respond. I offered to send them piuctures of the id tags on the bike.

Up until now they have been great. If they fix my paperwork in a timely manner I would definitely recommend them and buy from them again through Amazon.

As a sidenote I wonder if I would have received the same level of service if I would have ordered it straight through them and not through Amazon.