View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 05:24 AM   #11

I originally made this thread because in start I did not expected from a ADV bike to perform or keep up with Dirt Bikes and dual sports...

But later on I realized that keeping up or atleast staying behind them on offroads was a good compromise when I was the fastest cruising and comfortable in long High way stretches which we have to cover untill we see mountains...

Also I also learnt that ADV bike requires different type of handling then a dirt bike or a daul sports... I followed few of the videos from Clinton Smout and Tylor from "everRide" (they guy who actually hates RX3) but is an amazing offroader..

RX3 gives excellent top speed in 250cc category, and I am using a 13T front sprocket to keep up with daul sports in offroads as well.

I get best mileage and never found it getting suffocated in highest peaks and mountain passes of Himalaya.

i did got a bad patch of experience when its feul pump went dead... but now its back again... its going good (Y)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjmartin View Post
And I thought I was putting my RX3 through it paces...Sir...I am not worthy!!!

Fantastic photos and accounts of your adventures!

Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmorel View Post
vickytulla , wow, your really putting your RX3 through its paces. Very beautiful area you were riding in. I think most of us dream about riding where you guys went.
Good to hear the RX3 managed it well. I think water crossings can effect any bike if water gets into where it shouldn't. Stay safe and enjoy the freedom your RX3 gives you. I know I do, RJ
Attached Images

- Adventure Touring# RX3 - 2017
- Dirt Machine# FSE-450 - 2022
- Classic# Honda CD175 - 1977
- Daily Runner# 1992 - CG125 (engine swap CB250 Sleeper)
- Project#1 : 1995 - Honda C70 w/ 180cc engine swap