View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 10:39 AM   #3

Thanks for the response! ATV is brand new. I did assemble it but only had to put on tires, handlebars, cargo racks. I did not have to connect any hoses or anything with the engine. I bought it from PowersportsMax in CA in which im VERY upset with. I've been trying to get a hold of someone in support to help me out and I've been hung up on and promised calls back which I never received. It's been a week now since last contact with them. I would NEVER buy from that company again. Now I'm stuck with my brand new ATV that doesn't even work for more than 5 minutes.

Unfortunately I'm not a mechanic so I really don't know what to do. I've been using google and YouTube for help but can't seem to find a solution. Most places say (a) it seems like the ATV was rolled over but it was not or (b) the oil is to full. I've totally drained the oil and made sure I added the recommended amount.

Hose not kinked and goes from top of engine to side of air filter. Yes, if I take the hose off the air filter, the atv runs fine. Problem is about 100 ml of oil drips out of that hose in about 5 minutes of ride time. With that rate, I'll have to add oil every 15-20 minutes of riding.

I really dont want to pay to take it in to a shop so any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!!