View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 12:19 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwhorter-enforcer View Post
Ok so I have been looking around and here is what I want.

Bashan Enforcer...supposidly 15.6 HP...do you guys think adding 7hp is possible and I would like to shed 15lbs.

Lets hear your thoughts!!
Doubtful you'll find another 45% in hp, but there are likely lots of things you can do to lose the weight. Biggest weight loss would come from losing things you don't need. If it were me and I didn't mind spending some dollars, I would lose the passenger pegs and stock mirrors. The whole exhaust would be replaced (getting rid of the cat), lighter headlight and tail light assemblies, lithium battery,lose the rack grab handles, aluminum bars, swap the turn signals for the tiny ones, lose the entire air box for a pod filter, lighter tires, take out the stock gauge cluster and put in a vapor or something similar, ditch the chain guard and countershaft cover if possible. At this point I'd question what the heck I just did to my bike and why I just spent another 25% over the bike's cost for a minimal weight reduction on an overweight bike. Seriously, just enjoy the bike for what it is. At that price point and owner support here, it's hard to go wrong.