View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTERLIMITS View Post
Chonda, I'm curious as to whether simple parts are available for this bike directly from Pitster. I was thinking about things like oil filters and it looks like your bike might have a rather long oil filter on the bottom of the engine like the CSC RX3. I noticed that those filters look like they can be bought off Aliexpress, but they are $12 or so. I wouldn't mind waiting on parts as long as there is a source for them. Hoping that Pitster is a reliable source for the high wear items, but worldwide it looks like there are many, many Kayo's out there on the trails. I just haven't tracked down a good source for Kayo parts yet, but I'm sure it's out there.
I ordered a batch of stuff from TaoBao; I found Kayo's web store on TaoBao and ordered quite a few things including a new piston, cylinder and head; spare clutch, fuel pump, O2 sensor, mud guard, and some other misc stuff. Pretty much covered for a few years.

Pitster seems to be stocking alot of the parts. I walked in a few weeks ago and got a new front brake lever and a shifter for reasonable $. The parts guys were enthusiastic about this bike and said that they planned to increase inventory for it.