View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax Bashan View Post
Hello all. I just recieved and assembled my Bashan enforcer from apscusa. I am also new to this forum looking for others that have an enforcer to troubleshoot and trade notes with.

Two questions:
1) When you start the bike with the remote electric starter without having the key in the ignition, how do you kill the engine? There is not a kill switch that I could find on the handlebars. Sticking the key in the ignition and turning it on and off does not do the trick either. I was forced to turn the fuel cock off and hit the throttle.

2) When installing the front blinkers, has anyone actually gotten them to work? I've tried many combinations in the wiring hook ups and have had no luck getting them to work.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from yall!
There are two red buttons on the right handlebar next to the twist grip. One of them is supposed to turn the ignition off, and the other one turns it back on. This is a legally mandated safety switch. It must work. If it doesn't work, contact whoever you bought it from. If they are not helpful, suggest that you might have to file a complaint to the NHTSA, and let them deal with it....ARH