View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:25 AM   #12

And so the adventure begins -
We have just signed the paperwork on our place in Phoenix. We wound up more in the city of Phoenix, not Casa Grande as we had hoped. The Missus was starting to get a little nervous that we didn't have a place, so we just wound up finding a place to rent the first year. We'll get out there and get our feet wet, that way we can get a better bead on where exactly we want to live.
I still have some Hawk parts available, if anyone is interested. The clock has started and Nugget will be here any day now. We're planning the first trip with most of our household goods and some of the motorcycles for the last week in September, and then the final move the second week of October. The camper will be going out with us that second week. Anyone feel like helping to drive across the country, twice? I'm really looking forward to being out there, but this whole move thing is starting to wear.
As for the Hawk and other motorcycle parts, I would like to get them sent out sooner rather than later, so if you're interested, please send me out a PM and we can get those wheels turning. I also have a GSXR exhaust and mid-pipe kit for a DR 650, and a couple of other odds and ends from the bikes. It would probably be easier for me to send out a picture of everything I have.

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up