View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 11:25 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Sorry to hear they STILL don't have their act in order!? When Kandi USA was distributing the Bashan Brozz and Shark, I referred several people to my friend Alan from Excalibur Motorsports, but Kandi only ordered a few containers of those bikes, and they ran out; Alan does not deal with the company that distributes the Enforcer and Storm, so those are left to the flaky dealers, unfortunately.
Is there a somewhat reputable dealer that has any Storms still in stock? This might sound crazy, but I'm seriously considering another Bashan when money gets better around here....possibly setting up one for 100% street commuter, the other would never see the pavement.

Rides a 2016 Bashan 18C with Blue PlastiDip, piped and jetted, USB charger, real-time digital volt meter, faux carbon fiber handguards, 5 COB led headlight upgrade, auxiliary led light bars, and an MSR shift lever with new grips, T6 aluminum handlebars anodized in blue, polished handlebar brace, decals, HD Unibear chain and spoke covers waiting on the always-full mod shelf......