View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 10:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerikol View Post
Thanks, BlackBike! We'll get through it. Timing just was not on our side for this one. I was really worried about having to move our camper across the country with the Suburban (2002 with over 300K on the clock), however I found a solution that will allow me to tow the camper with the Uhaul.

https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories...Safe/WS07.html

The balls on Uhauls are all welded 2" jobs. I need a 2 5/16 for the camper. I was really having a hard time figuring out how to get the camper moved because I think that kind of trip would just be too much for our aging Suburban. I literally stumbled across this adapter, and picked it up. It came in last friday's mail, and it looks to be just the ticket Very well made and fits both the camper, and one of my 2" balls (snicker) like a charm. I'm going to buy another one to have for the trip just in case.
Probably a good idea, 2 balls better than one ( yes, bordering on fart joke territory)

I bought my bolt on cat 3 hitch for my sorrento from that e trailer bunch...good business.

I moved my sister once apon a time and was amazed how much stuff you can carefully pack into one of those uhauls .

Ps, its awful nice of you to offer to take your wife to AZ also
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~