View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 09:52 PM   #2

Where Did We Get All This Stuff?!?!

So the Missus and i spent the weekend packing all the stuff we're not likely to need for the next six to eight weeks. We took four bags of stuff (mostly clothes and things we found stuffed in the back of closets) to the local Goodwill. We are really struggling to figure out how two thirty-somethings have managed to fill a three bedroom house with all this stuff!! It's going to be a lot tougher to keep our things slimmed down once Nugget gets here (She's due September 2nd, fingers crossed!).
That brings be to the reason I'm posting again in the classifieds section. If there is anybody that would like to walk my shop and have a look at some tools, spare parts, or just some of the interesting things I have on the shelves, please PM me and we can get together. I have a ton of mechanic/shop tools that are duplicates, so if you're missing anything in your set, I probably have it and would be happy to not have to drag it out to Arizona.
We have two quotes back from movers, and both of them are over $10K! We have another walkthrough scheduled for tomorrow, but I'm not optimistic that it will be any cheaper. Looks like it's going to be a Uhaul move for us. In any event, I have pretty much everything you can possibly think of, so if there's something you need or would like to have, please PM me and we can get together. Thanks everyone!

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up