View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 05:51 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiechode View Post
Really??? I am having the same problem. I bought a brand new Magician 250 a few weeks ago and I have yet to get it running. Battery is fully charged and all the lights work but It will not start. I was trying to start it in neutral with the kickstand down and it cranks fine but will not turn over. Is anyone on here 100% sure this bike will not start in neutral with the kickstand down? The reason I ask is because every other bike I own, Kawasaki Vulcan and a Yamaha V-star both have the same kind of kill switch but they will start in neutral. Also if you hold in the clutch and press the start button when the bike is in gear and the kickstand down it will not even attempt to turn over. Where as the Magician makes an attempt to turn over but it just doesn't start.

Any suggestions / comments?
Well those were name brand bikes. It will not start with the kickstand down even if you are in neutral. I did like someone else mentioned above and just unscrewed the switch and moved it out of the way. I'm not advising that because that is overriding a safety feature, I am just saying that's what I did.