View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATT
Especially since you laid down the cash for an american lifan. If american lifan is supposedly so much better than online sellers of grey market bikes than why don't they put or shut up. I have to say that your issue even pisses me off. We've all sat here and listened to this churched up b.s. about the whole A.L. slash grey market disagreeaments. I think you should give em hell and use this forum as tool to get your point across.

Sorry if I offended anyone but I think the bullying, controlling attitude that A.L. takes to industry needs to be considered now that they have stolen the market and will continue to raise the prices on a product that seems to be no better than that which we were all at one time purchasing online significantly cheaper. If you want a product to be sold only by authorized dealers then those dealerships need to be held accountable and must make things right especially on a bike that only has 600 miles. My Drz400 doesn't even require an oil change until that point! I would demand a new engine.
I second this. Let A. Lifan stand behind their product if the dealer isn't going to.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard