View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 03:40 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
Meanwhile, here in Nebraska, lawmakers are currently looking to remove the requirement to have a permit to legally conceal carry, and open carry is still legal in every part of the state with the exception to the two major cities, Omaha and Lincoln. Even those open carry restrictions don't stop you from doing so, but the weapon may not be loaded. Yet, a concealed weapon can be... I guess it's less scary that way? lol

Granted, Nebraska is stuck about 60+ years in the past. We were the last state to get rid of the electric chair as a method of execution...about 8 years ago
Some people need culling, how it's done is up for debate.

It's funny that there are several states going towards constitutional carry while others, like Ca., are tightening the reigns on guns and ammo. The demtards have shown that they're explosive and illogical so the only logical conclusion I can come to is that they're afraid of themselves being armed in public.

California is going so far on their gun control stuff that I hope it backfires into being forced to stop, but who knows. We now have so many gun, magazine, and ammo laws in place and more coming that it'll be nearly impossible to have any fun with a gun legally and many currently law abiding gun owners will become felons if they don't modify their guns and discard their mags. Some of the laws are ridiculous and impossible to define. For example: we can't have flash suppressors which used to be defined by the manufacturer of the muzzle device to separate them from brakes. Now the law states something to the effect of "any muzzle device that obscures or redirects muzzle flash" which means that anything attached to the muzzle could be construed as a flash suppresser since a brake/compensator will absolutely redirect flash as a by-product of its intended purpose. It's gotten to the point that I don't go to ranges any more and only shoot in the one BLM spot that I know is not patrolled by law enforcement. I'd love to go to a nearby range to do my load development rather than drive 1 1/2 hours up a hill, but it could land me in prison because my guns & mags are non-compliant.