View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 10:00 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
What, no pictures? Glad to know the exhaust worked though. Did you have any fitment issues with it? I am sure other Shark owners would love to know.

I wanted to jump in something about that LED headlight bulb. I have the same 5 COBB unit. Not sure about you guys, but I actually had to remove the lower headlight mounting pins from the bushings they sit in and tilt the light down more. Adjuster was already maxed and still glaring people bad enough to make them think my high beam was on. I ended up using some of the provided extra washers and rubber isolators on both sides of the plastic mount tabs on the headlight housing and loctiting the fastener to the bracket to hold it, and it surprisingly holds it really well, and the high beam still lights up everything well. Maybe it was just a flaw in my headlights assembly, pins too far back or the holes for the upper mounts were too far forward.
I had the same problem until I rotated the bulb 180. The three cobs need to point towards the top of the housing and reflect down. After I discovered that mine fit / works great without mods.

Previously owned / operated MOTO Xtreme selling American Lifan / Check out my friends at www.armattanquads.com

"Imagination is more important that knowledge" Albert Einstein