View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 07:32 PM   #3

The Rhino in it's stock form will hold up well... the mods I did were more to settle some performance issues and piece of mind.

Stock carb was ok but not good enough for the heavy load I pull when it came to the one steep hill I have to climb. Better carb and gearing resolved that nicely.

Air filter under the seat mod was because I ride through a creekbed most of the time.

All the other stuff was just piece of mind. Winch because the stock carb was not up to snuff. Haven't used the winch since the carb and gearing upgrades. Still nice to have when the time comes.

LED headlights... just because the stock ones are useless... a bad trip out of the woods and they will be used one night.. not yet though

The frame, engine, steering and suspension are all stock and holding up just fine. Make sure all your bolts are tight and stay tight.

I did get a upgraded battery from Walmart because the stock one was crap. A little higher on the amp rating but no issues from it.

Hitch mod was essential for me.. works great and easy to make.

I like the idea of the vulcanizing tape but haven't seen the need to do so unless your doing a snorkel instead and planning on renaming it the HIPPO. It can't hurt. I just have conductive grease in my connections.