View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 12:11 PM   #2

wow, that is crazy! thanks for pointing this out. Do you think this is just poor manufacturing? poor material?

Where did you get this sprocket from? the one I got was from Amazon and it supposedly is a JT sprocket, but I am thinking it's a knockoff.

I will inspect mine this week. unfortunately, you have to take the chain off and remove the sprocket to get a full view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildew View Post
I just wanted to post for you vader owners out there my issue with the front sprocket i have encountered.

I bought a 16t sprocket online of course for a 428 chain when i installed it it had a little more play in the sprocket then i would like and heard a clicking noise when rolling it in neutral like it was trying to come off the sprocket. It wasn't but sounded like it was trying to so i decided this weekend to pull off the guard and look at the sprocket and i had found the sprocket was complete eaten up like i took grinder to it so i pulled off the sprocket and put the stock back on and ordered another sprocket though this time am going to had space on the back side of the sprocket so there isn't this much play in the sprocket just thought i would warn some of that have replaced sprocket and had extra play in the front sprocket. I have attached a picture for your guys BTW this is only with about 200 miles on this sprocket.