View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 01:48 PM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBike View Post
Good copy. You have so many chances of getting smashed being a daily commuter on 2 wheels. Glad you are so careful! Great report and great blog you have. the Kawasaki bike sure looks good on your header...looks new. Must have been one of its first photos? Can you show a tire to tire pic of your 2 bikes? (Your one of those who knows how to take photos like Joe berk can)
Ha! You're very kind. I keep meaning to get a photo of both bikes, but I usually forget when they're out together.

The Ninja is only a month old in the header image, that was about 15k miles ago...

Safety-wise, I don't find commuting too bad. I'm still the biggest risk to myself, and I've been lucky in that I don't tend to push it, but my closest calls have all resulted from going too fast, even a little too fast is too much, so I take it easy nowadays.

I've really enjoyed the TT250 for this, it's perfect for all these 30-50mph roads in Pittsburgh. The trouble with the Ninja (even though it's a small sportbike) is that it likes to be wound out, so that's how you tend to ride it.