View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 10:22 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshevie View Post
With me finnaly getting my paper work I thought I'd write about my PSM experience.
I ordered my shark from them on march 12th it was shipped out the next day and I revived it in Michigan the following Monday. With the bike order I had also ordered a air shock in case I needed something a bit stiffer it got lost in the mail and they shipped me a new one with nothing more than a email.
Speaking of emails, they were all answered with in 6 hours. (I believe though I can not prove it they were being answered in China...,.just something off a bit in the responds content.)
Now the only thing that did left me feeling a bit off was the amount of time the mso took.
I would not be surprised if the issue was from the fact my bike shipped from power riders outlet.3 weeks IMHO is a bit longer than it should be for this part of the sale.

In the end the question is am I happy and would I purchase from powerspotsmax again.
The answer to both is yes . I can not speak to others experiance with them but mine over all was satisfactory and I would give them a B+ grade. Again the only negative being the time for the mso.
YMMV

Robb
Hhmmmm....I had a feeling that PSM and SPS may be related. Powerrideoutlet was the Mother Ship for SPS.

For what it's worth, I also had a positive experience with SPS. Glad to hear things went well with PSM. Swampy also had a pleasant experience with them.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350