View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Yeah would be nicer with a 200 or 250 even... I just like the style of the first one especially.

Knothead, I got a set of the saddle bags too and a tail bag... The tail bag I like, but I didn't know where to put the saddle bags what wouldn't cover my signals, did you put them infront of the rack?
Jim,
I can't remember which bike you have, but if it has the same rack as mine put the rear most strap through the front part of the rack and under seat. The middle strap goes just in front of the pin that locks the seat down and the front most strap goes where ever it lands. The flat bungies on the bottoms, I latch the plastic hook up front to the little metal loop on the passenger pegs and then pull all of the elastic towards the back of the bike, loop that over the bike and attatch the other end to the plastic d-ring on the back of the other bag...... I really ought to just take a pic, it would be easier to understand.
So far I have had no trouble with the bags getting burned on the pipe and they are far enough back to leave plenty of room for my big feet.

Pics. And sorry about the hijack!