View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:41 PM   #5338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullybiker View Post
I would wager that the delay for 'unknown reasons' was that they damaged it and were debating whether to try it on with you. Refusing it was absolutely the right thing to do.
You are correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjmartin View Post
Since you already registered it and paid taxes, maybe worth speaking with CSC to have them fix each and every damaged thing and then reship. My guess is it would take then but a few days to do it and then ship back to you.
I am thinking this is probably the best way foward

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtking View Post
IMO, that shipper just bought an RX3. Or their insurance company did. But you sure as heck shouldn't own it. That's absolutely disgraceful shipping as it seems really clear to me that the bike (and box) rolled off a pallet cart. There's no way that amount of damage could have occurred if loaded/unloaded property. And the delay in deliver has me thinking that the shipper knew all along that their handlers damaged it. Utterly unacceptable.

I know CSC will work to make things right for you, as they're excellent to deal with before, during AND after the sale. Great folks. But I'm completely dejected on your behalf just looking at those photos.
Tend to agree..mad as hell and don't want those damaged goods...BUT, I know CSC has the parts to erase EVERY scratch.

Only issue would be if there is SERIOUS geometry damage.

Man, we feel for you. KEEP SMILING BROTHER:
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~