View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 01:03 PM   #36

So a quick update. I redid my fuel return line as jerryhawk suggested and it worked great! I also found that the vent tube was pinched my the fuel tank cover, so that is fixed and is now vented to atmosphere. You can see the return line in this picture. I just used a tee fitting after the shutoff valve and before the filter.

What fuel injection?!

I have the bike running ok on the current tune. But, I have noticed that these engines do not produce very much vacuum. I am working on converting to Alpha-N or throttle position based control. I did take it out for a ride around the block and it feels so much smoother.

Unrelated note. Anyone with a Vader have issues getting your MCO from Boom? Its been over a montu and they have supposedly sent it out twice, but I have not received it. It really sucks as the weather is nice and I want it legal!!
16 SSR SR125: PZ26, New Racing CDI, Blue plastics, LED headlight

Street:
16 Boom Vader 125: Microsquirt EFI conversion, HID/LED headlights, 17T front sprocket, O-Ringed Gold chain, adjustable rear damper, The DD