Thread: Viva dealers?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #19

My broker and my Transport company :P are still trying to get a hold of eachother in order to get my Viva into Oshawa for customs clearance,
I spoke with the transport company lady today and she seems pissed with my broker?
Anyways it looks good for now and I should get the bike by next week, Im noticing communication is a big factor in importing a bike, the steps that need to be taken are very simple, the dealers, brokers and shipping companies tend to make it more complex, I ordered this bike back in Jan 25th, its been well over a month...If I were to import again I know I could make it alot faster knowing what I know now!
When the bike comes I will speak more of Viva, I dont think they are trying to rip anyone off though, put it this way if I get the bike here in Ottawa and its in good shape, I dont see any problem with ordering from them especially if your in the States, they even offer free shipping to the U.S.A and the bike I purchased has even dropped about $100 in price since I bought a month ago, they offer various colors I even had my title processed free because of border issues! :P