View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:08 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by olds_cool63 View Post

Also, I wonder if it is legal in AZ?
Good one, old_cool63!! EVERYTHING is AZ legal as long as it has lights on it and comes with an MCO and receipt!!

That 'Stallion' is just good ol' Don badge engineering the Bashan Storm. I am guessing it is not a 2017 since they have not shown up on the 2017 EPA list. These were the Hawks of the day about 2 years ago here on Chinariders. Many happy owners; a few members only issue was a weird high-pressure issue with their gas tank in which they could not fill their tank to full to alleviate the issue. One female member arrived from Israel as a tourist last year in Utah. She bought a fully assembled leftover 2015 model and after a few months, prepped for her trip from Utah to Brooklyn, New York. She made it, no problem! She was hoping to send her bike to Israel and figure out how to be the Israeli rep there, but I don't think that ever worked out for her. Anyway, they are good bikes, but also come with those odd-ball wheel sizes like the Brozz and the Shark (but not the Enforcer). Good solid bike, however!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard