Thread: Gokarts USA
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 06:58 PM   #3

I thought y'all knew I bought my "bashzuki" from here

They did communicate and did answer phone calls. They also did there amount of excuse making that I was suspicious of at the time. I would give them a solid "B" grade. Mostly the same old story with the drop ship process. They did screw up the MCO and I had to reconnect with them to get it going again. At the time I was going with either these guys or aspucsa but the $1150 delivered price was hard to pass up. I think i would order from them again if there was something I could not do without. I did request hardware that was not included for my handguards , and they said they were "ordered" but nothing ever happened ( i guess they or the factory waited me out). By the end of it all, like you have said of these retailers, just get to me what I ordered and I will take care of the rest. Benica California is a little far for trying to claim warranty.

They are also an ssr seller. Lots of go cart engines and stuff. I am only familiar with the website and phone support which they were friendly too.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~