View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 08:42 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl6935 View Post
Manny,

I've been going back and forth with don via email regarding the enforcer, so yesterday decided to give him a call, one of his employees answered the phone. I asked for don but, apparently he was busy. I asked the guy some questions about the bike. I also asked him how I should go about ordering one since don quoted me a price different than what he has posted on the web. I told the guy I want to place an order for one... he started studdering and said you better talk to don, don will call you back.

... should I hold my breath?

On the hawk I bought... still haven't received the replacement seat as of yet or the paperwork. I have a feeling that the stall tactic is to get you passed the point of no return as in passed the return limit date.

This is BS!
This kind of lends support to my theory that they don't have them...Perhaps something happened to them in Cali, I don't know. However, I do know that if you have something for sale and people want to buy it, then you sell it. Seems to me they simply don't have them...Perhaps they are tied up on that freight car Don told a story about