View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:48 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocs View Post
Can you guys shed any more light on this situation? I am also affected by this and have yet to receive my refund. I have spoken to Don multiple times. He said he sent a refund but the Bank says a refund has not been issued. I went with APSCUSA because of the good reviews on this site but now I am extremely concerned that I have been mixed up in a scam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselrunner View Post
Same here, im still waiting on my refund. I called my CC company today and there is no pending refund. I was told once he refunds it, it would post in a matter of minutes. So far today, I've called twice and left messages with other employees regarding the issue and both times I've been told Don would call me back. To add insult to injury, the bike is setting at the terminal in Indianapolis waiting... if Don ever calls me back, I'll give an update.

I just built a new computer, which was great. Then I checked my email and read both of your situations... not so great. If I don't get a refund by closing time tomorrow, I'm just going to have my bank cancel the transaction. So far so good, eh?