View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 09:04 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
If I paid shipping for a motorcycle and also got charged for the return shipping because the buyer decided they didn't want, I think I would want some form of payment.
Like what Manny stated...

However, if he wants the Brozz, it is listed for more regardless. They could probably figure out a way to make up for the shipping, somehow, while charging him for the difference between the Hawk and the Brozz. That would be better than not making a sale and eating the round-trip shipping cost on top of that. But, these retailers should know by now what they are dealing with. I know if I was a retailer and carried the Hawk, right after going through all the mumbo jumbo, I would have my customers sign a disclaimer about something to the effect that they acknowledge they know the bike is an off-road bike (same with the Magician). And, if I carried other brands, like 49-state street legal Bashans, and my customers were concerned about street plating their enduro (before signing the disclaimer), I would steer them to the ones that are guaranteed to be registered.

I remember the OTHER Manny, the one who owns TXPowersports, chimed in publicly and tried to tell that one member he should have seen the disclaimer (a few months back on another thread). I put in my two cents that as a dealer, and you carry the Hawk, you should make sure your customer understands what they are buying. Plus, TXpowersports carries 49 state legal bikes as well. http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=17545

I can kind of see Don of ASPCUSA's point of view (assuming the hearsay is accurate) regarding him not selling the Hawk anymore.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard