View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 07:30 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by phager76 View Post
Mine was delivered in a medium duty truck (Think something along the size of a Lowe's or furniture delivery truck, or a step up for a UPS/FedEx truck). In my thread in Pit Bikes/Scooters, you may be able to make out the width of my driveway, the driver had zero issues backing in to my driveway, which also has a 90* a quarter of the way down it, and another 90 the other direction at the half way point. The road to my house is a rural 1.5 lane road as well.

I don't think you'll have any problem with having it delivered directly to the house/garage.
That's good to hear. My driveway is very similar to yours. This whole time I've been thinking that's the kind of truck they would use and then I started seeing all these videos of rigs pulling up to peoples houses. My delivery tracking says that residential takes a little longer, so maybe that's so they can switch it over to another truck? That's just a guess, I know nothing about trucking logistics, etc.

I might call up the shipping company and see what they say just for peace of mind.
2002 Yamaha R6 *sold*
Vader 125cc *sold after owning for many years*
1997 Jeep Wrangler *sold due to frame rot*