View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #25

Assembly of the Enforcer takes more than an hour. But, I really took my time to do it right and enjoy the process. I used thread locker on everything that I could and should. I also used grease on the axle bolt. I could have assembled it an hour, but why rush it? After I was done I wanted to do it again.

You have to mount the handle bar, throttle grip, front brake lever to the handle bar, and instrument cluster. After that, it gets really easy. Mount up the front fender, headlight, front wheel, etc. It's really very simple. The only wiring is plugging in the headlight.

The hard thing is that there are no instructions and mine came with a lot of these extra metal grommets that I didn't need. So I sat there wondering where they go and why I had them...Then others on here confirmed that their bikes were also shipped with extra hardware too.

It went together well and didn't take long. There's also time involved in filling and charging the battery and changing the oil and brake fluid.

On a side note, I had no shipping damage and the fit and finish of the bike is impressive... Especially for this price.

I'm still planning on posting a build thread; it just takes time to do that... Ironically, about as long as building the bike

Last edited by Ski_rush; 03-11-2017 at 01:02 PM.