View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 10:22 PM   #27

Viva-motors is exactly the same as Nitro-motors......I spoke to Avi at Bh motorsports the company that runs the www.nitro-motors.com website.not sure why but www.viva-motors.com seems to be an inactive site and or business but BH Motorsports has the exact same info as both nitro and viva motorsports?
I expect my bike next week, its in the transport companies hands now so at least I know BH Motorsports sent something, maybe I will open up the box and find a dead horse or something though....I had a point where I thought it was a scam and the company started ignoring me and pissing me off...I called and called on the phone and said look I want a copy of the title sent by email I want a recall clearance letter sent by email and and invoice sent by email now ....all the things I needed to get the thing in transit...they said they would but didnt....so after an hour I fraggin' called back pissed as ever......finally they sent the copies..
I wouldnt look at them as bad or frauds yet anyways.Ill wait till the bike comes, but I think they are just doing there job, I know there are not too many dealers for these bikes around but someones gotta do it, I think they do a pretty good job....well see for sure, I might get that dead bronco afterall?lol...... 8O