View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
I recieved a email this morning saying "The check is being deposited now. Will update soon.". So, I'm not sure if this means they are just now getting around to depositing my check or if they mean it's still processing. They got the check on the first and you mean to tell me it's taken them this long to put a check in the bank? So far the process has been very slow. I'm not terribly aggravated as of now because 1. know things take time and 2. I expected it to take even longer because I sent a cashiers check. However, I can't help but feel a little annoyed.
Bro i sent my payment via paypal on the 23 and the next day i received tracking info that the bike was getting ready to be picked up for transit, i have a estimated date of 7th for delivery. As of today the 6th it shows the bike at the terminal where it gets loaded on a liftgate to come to me. Ill let you know if i get it tomorrow and post some pics. My experience with venommotorsports has been awesome. They answer messages thru fb on SUNDAYS! Who else does that? Thats what i call customer service! I hope you get your bike soon!

Last edited by veezx20; 03-06-2017 at 01:15 PM.