View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 06:23 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsumd View Post
Anyway, I'm not really nervous about it but I think I'll go ahead and email powersportsmax and test out the whole customer service end of them.
Yeah, good luck with that. I ordered with a credit card last Thursday. The site says orders are processed and shipped within 72 hours (Although re-reading, it actually says "Business Hours", what exactly does that mean, a standard business day is 8 hours, so are they saying 10 business days? ), and your card isn't billed until shipped. I emailed them last night, since that would be three business days which is my reading of the policy. The response I got was the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowersportsMax
The order has been sent to warehouse for pick up. As soon as we get the shipping status from shipping company,we will keep you informed.
Pretty much a useless reply IMHO. I work tech support, and I'd at least follow up with the shipping contractor to get an ETA on the shipping time. I'm really kind of wishing I went through APSCUSA, it would have been a little bit more and after sale support is virtually non-existent, but I would have at least gotten it shipped in a reasonable time frame.

In addition I've heard that their response time for a MCO is pretty poor too. I'm a bit worried that my daughter won't have her dirt bike and I won't have my scooter legal until summer (Maybe a bit of hyperbole there!). I'm holding off on a scathing review until we see what happens, but it's been a week which strikes me as a bit excessive.

Keep us updated on what happens and I'll do the same!