View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 09:35 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Where are you MeatGrinder? And the RPS products and Tao products are shipped out of Atlanta are they not? I thought I read that somewhere. Wait no, Nevermind I think my boys Tao Quad shipped out of Texas somewhere. So in THEORY, "THE MANNY" should be able to get things shipped right away, since he is right there! Take the little dealer I bought my Brozz from for instance. I went down to get my bike, and he got in his truck and went to the Peace Sports warehouse and picked it up THAT DAY and brought it back and put it in my truck. I don't know I may be way off base but I'm just trying to figure out just WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FACK takes so long to ship a dang BOX!! I PROMISE YOU, the story of UPS dropping the ball is IMHO BUUUUUUULL SHAT!!! UPS is the best shipper in this dang country. R&L, OLD DOMINION, SAIA, ABF, ETC are no slouches either. I THINK, its the retailers themselves. There thats just my .02.
True alot of stuff to consider this being tax season and all could be alot of orders or just plain lazy. They will hear from me in the morning if i dont have trackin info when i get up. My last china bike shipped from texas through ups and was alil slow to but under ten days. and UPS did deliver a day late because they didnt have a drop gate trailer the day of actually delivery but that has been two years through another online vendor. Thanks for the 2 cent.